02 mars 2007

Life Update

Well, I haven't updated for a while now... but don't worry, I'll let you know what's going on.

After spending the Chinese New Year in Singapore I got off to Gunung Stong, Malaysia for some caving and of course climbing the mountain and exploring the waterfall together with the NTU ODAC group. Then again back to Singapore to participate in a floorball tournament, doing laundry and pack the bag for the next trip - Borneo.
After spending the first day in Kuta Kinabalou I met up with some friends to go diving at Sipadan and Mabul for three days. (I have to add that we are living on an oil rig platform). This far I've been doing three dives at Sipadan island, and we are heading for a few more today after lunch.
Hope you enjoy your time as much as I do.

Inga kommentarer: