18 januari 2007

Back in Singapore

After the lovely trips in Cambodia and Thailand I returned to Singapore (after a 25 hours bus ride from Krabi) to find that it was growing mold all over my room, all my clothes, bedsheets, etc. had to be taken care of - not exactly what I wanted...


This weekend I went to a housewarming party at Harbor Front, where a Swedish guy and some Norwegians moved after getting sick of the NTU campus last semester. The party ended at St James Power Station, a fairly new great nightclub here in Singapore that provides live music with south American influences.

By participating in the recording of a deodorant commercial on the Sunday I'm thinking about changing my career into acting, instead of doing engineering stuff in an office for the rest of my life. We'll see if it makes me the star I really am

The idea was to start to work on my master thesis this semester, which I did for the first week. When I realized that it got much more complicated to have it taken into account back home I decided to drop out and take some classes instead. Unfortunately I was now a week late for registration of them, meaning that the most interesting modules have no more vacancies, so I had to take some other. Just hope they turn out to be interesting and not take up to much time. In the meantime while waiting for the approvals I will spend most of the time at the pool doing nothing.

I've also seen the Swedish ship Götheborg that stopped by at Singapore during it's trip around the world. For more info about Götheborg and what it's about click this link.

Take in Singapore! The Japanese guy Take that we got to know during our trip in Cambodia came unexpectedly to Singapore to meet up with us for a few days. We went to Mount Faber, 116 meters over the sea and then to a typical place to go eat in the middle of the night.


And for the this semester: let's hope for some good weather and that the classes turns out to be ok


Inga kommentarer: