14 februari 2007

Costume Party

Last weekend the Norwegians hosted their first party this year - a costume party!
It started up at in hall 10 and around midnight the party people went on to MOS, of course wearing our special attires. My idea was to dress up in traditional Chinese style with a silk costume, but since this was not enough I decided to add some extra bling bling ala Chinese pimp to match the entire outfit. Finally I was going to mix up with all the locals down at Ministry of Sound.
I have to admit that it was an interesting experiece to go clubbing in a traditional chinese super kung fu dress combined with a wall ornament (almost made me feel invinsible).

1 kommentar:

Andreas sa...

Grymt snygga kläder! Dom får du manekänga i när vi är tillbaka i Sverige! Såg varmt och skönt ut hos er också. Här regnar det för tillfället och är ruskigt rått.. Ska iväg och bowla om en stund, alltid lika spännande att se hur illa det kommer att gå.. Hoppas du har det gött, vi hörs!