20 maj 2007

Nha Trang

Today I travelled from Mui Ne to Nha Trang, another beach resort. There are more people here than in Mui Ne, but still not crowded. Probably as many prostitutes as tourists roaming the streets, so one can definitely tell that it's not the peak season.
Nha Trang is supposed to be a good place for diving, and due to the lack of tourists the prices seem to be quite competitive. Unfortunately I got a cold or allergic reaction yesterday, so my nose is completely congested, so diving tomorrow is no option. Hopefully a good nights rest and vitamin cocktails will get me better until Thursday.

Another thing is that I found out that I'm only allowed to stay in Vietnam for 15 days instead of 30, meaning that I need to leave the country for a while. I haven't decided whether I'll go to China for a few days or doing a part of the back trace through Laos instead of back through Vietnam down to Saigon.

Inga kommentarer: